MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

VERY UNPOLITICALLY CORRECT





This joke comes from a friend of mine (who shall remain nameless unless she wants to take credit for it in the comments section)! LOL

Jose and Carlos are Panhandlers......
  • They panhandle in different areas of town.

  • Carlos panhandles just as long as Jose but only collects 2 to 3 dollars every day.

  • Jose brings home a suitcase FULL of $10 bills, drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.

  • Carlos says to Jose, 'I work just as long and hard as you do, but how do you bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day?

  • Jose replies 'Look at your sign. What does it say'? Carlos' sign reads, 'I have no work, a wife and kids to support." Jose says, "No wonder you only get $2-3 dollars a day."

  • Carlos replies..."So what does your sign say." Jose shows Carlos his sign...

  • It reads, "' I only need another $10.00 to move back to Mexico

Adios: Anita


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I found myself reading it with my famous spanish accent! LOve it!

Anonymous said...

I thought it sounded familiar! Awe heck, good jokes like that are worth rehashing, right? I love it!