MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Friday, September 12, 2008

NEICES AND NEPHEWS



Since Jim and I do not have kids, I am going to tell you a little bit about my nieces and nephews. I will start with my youngest brother who now reside in Arizona. Brian and Amy have 3 kids........



The oldest is Abby (or Abigail Grace) and she is almost 11 years old and in the 5th grade. I know how parents brag about their kids being smart, but she really truely is smart. I think they call them "Gifted Children". She also can act and she sings like an angel and has been in school plays and also professional productions. She also loves horses and takes horse back riding lessons.

The middle child is Caleb and he is 8 years old and in the second grade. He is a Brian "Mini Me". He is all boy! He is really interested in guns and hunting. Whenever I go visit we ALWAYS have to go to Cabelas. The land of mecca for the hunting crowd. He is also a very good artist. He loves to draw. Whenever Calab visits, him and I always have to watch "Willow" because we both love the trolls and dragons and the little brownies!

The youngest is Elly (or Elizabeth May) and she is 4 years old and in pre school. This little cutie patootie loves going to school. It's the highlight of her day. She is also the most girly-girl I have ever seen in my life! She has almost every Disney Princess Dress and of course all the shoes and tiaras and wands that go with them. She also has more energy then the Hoover Dam!

The fourth child is their new dog RJ the Mastiff/Boxer mix. He is all muscle and loves to cuddle. Him and Elly fight like cats and dogs sometimes, but all the kids just love him and I know he is very protective of his family.


Signing off: Anita: Tomorrow the next set of kids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Oh my word they are darling kids, you must be such a proud auntie!