MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Monday, September 8, 2008

BRITNEY IS ON A COME BACK

It looks like Britney won 3 VMA's last night. I say good for her. I always felt sorry for her when she was going through that weird wacko drug and alcohol induced time and marrying KFed, having kids and not taking care of them, looking like trailor trash on the Matt Lauer interview, divorcing the same KFed, losing her kids then dating an English paparazzi scum (who wanted his 15 minutes of fame), getting that stylish bald hair do, singing drunk on the MTV awards last year time in her life. But it looks like she may be getting her life back together. Again I say "GOOD FOR YOU BRITNEY"!!!!
Signing off: Anita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welllllll, I think you covered it! Right up!! I like Brit myself and too wish her the best!

BTW...for the Panang chicken curry you need to buy Panang Curry Paste. Mine says Mae Ploy. My friend gave it to me so I have NO idea where she got it. The directions are on the back. I add raw slivered chicken, onions and red bell peppers! It was easy and excellent. I put it on top of sticy rice that you can buy at any Thai food store! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Read the back of the Paste container for other ingredients, such as coconut milk!