MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


My sister Julie and her husband Chris have two kids. They prefer not to have their kids pictures on my blog so I will use stick figures to represent them. However, let me make this quite clear, my niece and nephew are much prettier and more handsome then what is represented.


What can I say about Jessica (aka Jessy). She is 14 years old and in high school and is a fashionista! This girl loves clothes. I think she gets it from both her Grandma's genes. Shopping for clothes, shopping for shoes, shopping for accessories. When Jessy was younger she did Karate and worked her way up to a black belt. For the last couple of years she has prefered tennis as her sport of choice and she is doing very well and she wins lots of matches. She also enjoys drawing and her new passion is baking. She did all the deserts for her Aunt Mel's party about six months ago and made sugar cookies (that riveled Martha Stewart) and cupcakes that looked like flowers. They not only tasted good but looked fantastic!


No comments: