MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Friday, September 19, 2008

CRAZY CAKE

This comes from one of my favorite blogs: Cake Wrecks http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

I've recently been accused of hatin' on the cupcake cakes. Alright, you got me: I guess I can't hide the truth any longer, and it's time for me to come clean. [sigh] Ok, here goes:Hi, my name is Jen, and I hate cupcake cakes.Why? 'Cuz they're ugly.Don't believe me? Keep reading.For Shara's birthday her son asked the baker to make a "happy monkey cake" ala Curious George. Now, as a reminder for those of us who haven't watched Saturday morning cartoons in a while, here's what Curious George looks like:

And here's what Shara got for her birthday cake:



So apparently what the decorator heard was "Curious George after he's been flattened by a cement truck". That, or maybe he/she was going for an homage to Teen Wolf:

After he was flattened by a cement truck.
Man, I laughed and laughed and laughed!! If you have a chance you have to check out this blog because some of the cakes that are posted are so funny. Also she puts some really cool cakes on there as well.
Signing off: Anita-Monkey Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Looks nothing like a monkey!