MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Monday, September 8, 2008

MOJITO REPORT


OK, my Mojitos didnt go quite as planned. I made them exactly as the recipe called for. I even watched Mojito videos just to make sure I did
them correctly. The original Mojito that I made, came out so-so. It was
good but it didnt have that "POW" that some of them have had when I
get them in a bar. The Berry Mojito was kind of a disaster. I couldn't smush the berries good enough so they kept clogging up my straw and I couldn't drink the Berry Mojito with out a straw because I kept drinking the mint leaves. And that was very very GROSS!!! So my report is......stick with original Mojitos and I guess I will just have to practice practice practice!
Signing off: Anita

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Such Mojito Madness!

Anonymous said...

Mojito recipes?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mojito Master, there is a recipe on the posting just before this one.
But I would LOVE to have your BEST Mojito recipe if your giving them out. Or maybe the secret on how to make these tasty drinks!
Anita