MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Boise City Farmers Market

Mom, Billie and I went down to the Boise Farmers Market on Saturday. The older ladies LOVE their fig jam and the Jam Lady that has a booth down at the market apparently makes the best fig jam around. Not that I can attest to that because you are not going to get me to eat fig jam.
Anyways, we had a lot of fun. Tasting the samples, drinking a little wine, watching the shows and of course people watching. There are a lot of interesting people out there.
Signing off: Farmer Anita

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Korean dresses, they are so colorful! You should be sure to check out the Nampa farmers market too, there is a little country band that plays sometimes that are quite good.

Anonymous said...

Dang, I can't see the pictures!! Please, please fix it!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Look how adorable you all look!! I've only been to the farmers market 1 time, but I sure enjoyed it!