MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

MY BABY BRO, SISTER-IN-LAW AND KIDS IN TOWN

My youngest brother Brian and his lovely wife Amy and cutest kids alive Abby, Caleb and Elly are in town from Glendale Arizona for a visit. It's always exciting having them come to town because they stay with us and we love having a housefull of people.

Our big dog Bohdan is now a bit calmer so we don't think he's going to take off with one of the kids or devour them for a snack. Which in the words of Martha Stewart: "Thats a good thing"!

The youngest Elly is 4 years old today. So we are going to a Princess Party at Grandma's house this afternoon. There will be a water slide, B-Day Cake of course and a whole lot of little kids!

It is also going to be a hot one today so I'm thinking "Do I take my swimsuit and go down this inflateable water slide" which I would be mortified if I popped the darn thing! Or do I just "Sweat it out under the trees and have a nice cold beer to cool me off". Hummmm, I think I'm leaning towards the beer. LOL

Signing off: Anita

No comments: