MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I PASSED!!!


YIPPY!!! THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
I passed my Federal and State exam. So that means I now only have to interview with a broker (I want to interview with John L Scott). And if they sign my little piece of paper saying that I can work in their brokerage firm, then I can take my four exam certificates, my brokers signature paper, my high school diploma (where ever that might be hiding) and my finger prints and I can go get my license!
I have a friend who has been in the business for 20 years who works for John L Scott and she is going to mentor me. So she will show me the ropes and hopefully show me some tricks of the trade!! My friend Angie who works for Group One also invited me to interview with her broker also. She says he is fabulous!! Gee, it's so nice to be wanted!! LOL
I hope I don't have to take too many more tests in the future....I don't think my nerves could take anymore! I am so happy I passed and I am looking forward to starting a new career in the Real Estate Market!!!
Signing off: Anita (99% Real Estate Agent)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm proud of you. I work for Realty One not Group One. Just be sure to pay attention to the fees you will be charged! As I said, in a slow market like we are in now, you don't want huge splits and large monthly payments. Trust me! Good job!