MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today is the Day I Start My Blog!

Well, as you can see, I am a "Simpson's" fan. My car even has "DOH" on the license plates. I am new to this blogging stuff, but a new friend of mine has been blogging for a couple years now and she just loves it. So I thought I would give it a try.

Today: Nothing happening except a little work. I work at home doing some accounting for a company called Wire Speed Telecomunnications which is a VOIP Phone Company http://www.wstelco.com/

Weather is hot today. About 90 or so. This weekend it is suppose to be up in the 100's. I'm a menopausal woman who's hormones are not quite right and I HATE the heat. So I will probably be a little cranky this weekend if I'm not in the air conditioning. So look out people! LOL

Signing off: Anita

No comments: