MY LIFE'S LITTLE D'OH MOMENTS AND THE THOUGHTS THAT GO WITH THEM!

Friday, January 16, 2009

I THINK I MAY HAVE A GHOST




Ok, my sister Julie came over to take some face shots of me and after looking at all the pictures (she took about 50) a weird thing appeared. In about 8 of the pictures a dark shadow was on me. At first we were thinking that it was just her hand getting in the way or the camera strap or even her shadow, but when we looked closer, we noticed that it was kind of a transparent black and not solid. That leaves out strap or the hand. She had about 5-7 of the same exact pose (the only difference would be the tilt of my head) so if it were a shadow, it should have fallen on the picture the exact same way each time. Also we tried to duplicate it so a shadow would fall and we couldn't duplicate it!!!! WEIRD!!!!
Signing off: I think I may have to hire a Ghost Hunter Anita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend!!

If you need some headshots, I would love to do them!!